This release corrects several issues. If you received an interim release from IceFire support for testing, it must be updated with this release. This release is a bug fix release. It is recommended that you update only if you have encountered the resolved issues below.
Documentation is available here.
Release Notes – April 15, 2018
- Content not presented when using Lightning Conductor
- With some configurations, "Thread was being aborted" messages in the event viewer
- List filtering was not working in some cases when Chinese (simplified) and Chinese (traditional) are selected.
- Russian language name is misspelled
- URL of view was being translated in Calendar view
- In Managed Metadata picker, group name not translating
- A different Managed Metadata picker translation issue is still unresolved.
- There are known combinations of settings where creation of a Document Set that includes a date can cause an error when saving. Contact support for a workaround if you encounter this.
- Undocumented feature, sorting on column headers, in Manage Variations is disabled.
- No “Add Un-translated Terms” and “Multilingual Site settings” popup on Site Settings and on Manage Site Features pages.
Documentation for PointFire 2013 is available to be downloaded from the following links:
PointFire 2013 Installation Guide:
PointFire 2013 Administrators Guide:
PointFire 2013 Users Guide:
PointFire 2010 v1.0 to 2013 v1.0 Upgrade Guide:
We recommend that you, or whoever you designate for support, register an account on the support site http://community.icefire.ca/index.php?/Base/UserRegistration/Register . Support can be obtained by clicking on New Ticket on the site after you login or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com